HealthyMindzTM: EduSports HealthyMindz is the fitness assessment module which measures the specific learning outcomes prescribed by the PE/Sports curriculum running in the school. It broadly covers:
- Skills - Covers basic motor, sports & life skills along with multi-sport skills
- Fitness Indicators- Covers BMI, Aerobic & Anaerobic Capacities, Flexibility, Body Strength etc.
- The formative nature of the assessments ensure the children learn continuously
- The comprehensive and continuous nature of the assessment makes them compliant to CBSE/other guidelines
- Involves key stakeholders like parents, teachers, school administrators on a periodic basis
The EduSports HealthyMindzTM assessments are executed as a part of regular sports classes in schools. With data points covering 1.5 lakhs+ students, EduSports has created age-appropriate norms for assessing every child against the average Indian student. A unique student ID enables tacking progress of every child year on year.